Monday 6 June 2011

Beanies

I find it so hard to find beanies for the kids. They are so boring or fashionable/cute but not at all practical.
Almost all the beanies I've got for the girls have been bought in Sweden, which I suppose make sense as you would need a beanie for a much longer period over there.

I sent my mum out to search for some for the girls but as it's summer in Sweden she had no luck....still we survive this winter and next European winter I'm going to be forward thinking and stock up for next year!
Or I could possibly learn to knit, although, I seem to remember that I wasn't too great at that back in school....A pair of mittens without fingers and thumb comes to mind....
Tiki's got this cute hat from Pumpkin Patch but it's not that warm- very very cute though

2 comments:

  1. Söt mössa! Själv var jag ute och handlade sol hattar åt Amelia i går och hittade ett par jätte söta! Ska lägga upp ett par bilder sen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har jag visat min kompis blogg? Ni kanske kan länka varann. :-)

    http://www.minimestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete